Who We Are
TriHealth Benefit Solutions is a subsidiary of TriHealth, with a complementary mission.
With more than 20 years' experience as an administrator of government-sponsored health programs, TBS is refocusing to become a strategic partner based upon and sharing TriHealth's values and mission.
Our vision is to work in tandem with others in the TriHealth family to improve the health status of the people we serve by providing a full range of health-related services.
What differentiates TriHealth Benefit Solutions?
TriHealth Benefit Solutions is not driven to become the biggest administrative services provider in Southwest Ohio, but the best. Our business model is governed by the TriHealth Way, emphasizing service and operational excellence.
Service – We are built with a personal, customer-centric focus. Our definition of success is measured by each individual member's positive experience.
Excellence – We work to get it right the first time, every time. We work with diligence and purpose, measuring our results daily, assuring we focus on our customers rather than process.
Respect – As members of the TriHealth community, our staff appreciates the stresses that can arise when dealing with illness or injuries. We treat those we serve with respect, empathy and understanding.
Value – We value our customers and demand professionalism throughout our organization. We insist upon professionalism in our work, our actions and our communications.
Engagement – Every one of our team members is engaged and accountable. We expect them to give their best each day, be committed to TriHealth's goals and values, and contribute to our organizational success.
What Can Our Clients Expect From TriHealth Benefit Solutions?
Here's what clients can expect when dealing with TBS and its staff:
- They can expect to be treated in a courteous and professional manner in every interaction.
- They can expect us to honor their privacy and confidentiality.
- They can expect that we will listen to their requests or questions and promptly take action to assist or explain.
- They can expect that we will hold ourselves accountable for our service commitments.
- They can expect our management to listen to, accept and act upon customer feedback.
- They can expect us to set our people up to succeed, with the patience and good steering that keeps everyone working toward the same goal.
- They can expect us to never say "I don't know" without adding "but I can find out for you."
- They can expect us to align all of our standards to those expressed in the TriHealth Way, to measure and continually improve our performance, and to embrace a shared vision of success.
- They can expect to find processes, rules and regulations that are customer-centered, and adhere to required laws and guidelines.
- They can expect to be offered appropriate solutions to their problems.