Customer Bill of Rights
Our Customer Bill of Rights sets standards and expectations for doing business with us. All of our team members take great pride in providing excellent customer service, working to avoid the type of bureaucratic and unresponsive system that many healthcare administrators have created. We can always do better.
Our valued customers can expect to:
- Receive courteous and respectful service all the time.
- Be the top priority and focus during the customer experience.
- Be offered appropriate solutions to their problem(s).
- Be considered as an individual with unique service needs.
- Be listened to and communicated to honestly.
- Have timely and secure access to information.
- Be served in a professional environment that is neat, bright welcoming and safe.
- Have their privacy respected.
- Understand and be able to accomplish their part of the service process.